Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Melvin - Gordon's mother not to wear her son‘s jersey this year

 San Diego Chargers rookie running back Melvin - Gordon (cheap jersey) this year will certainly be a lot of fans wearing his clothes, but his mother does not.
 In fact his mother was his biggest fan, she told reporters: "My son needs to show me something different, but this is certainly not this year, so you'll see me standing there, but I will not wear his shirts, at his college when I did the same thing, because I want to hear how people comment on his. "
Apparently the mother's love is great, Gordon's mother thinks his son will be able to go beyond this season, rookie running back lightning record 1,236 yards. She said: "This is nothing, he just need to concentrate, and slowly learn, then he will do it all."cheap jersey

 Gordon is considered the league this year will be the hottest running back, he came from the University of Wisconsin, is considered destined to win this year's offensive rookie honors.

No comments:

Post a Comment